Quality Central is Down

Robert Schieck (TeamB)

Jun 30, 2008, 10:07:37 PM6/30/08
Hi:

QC will be down shortly for several hours for conversion to unicode.

wish me luck

--
Rob Schieck (TeamB)

David Clegg

Jun 30, 2008, 10:24:17 PM6/30/08
Robert Schieck (TeamB) wrote:

> wish me luck

Good Luck! :-)

--
Cheers,
David Clegg

"Ahhh... sweet pity. Where would my love life be without it?" - Homer
Simpson

Robert Schieck (TeamB)

Jul 1, 2008, 12:37:13 AM7/1/08
David Clegg wrote:

> Robert Schieck (TeamB) wrote:
>
> > wish me luck
>
> Good Luck! :-)

It's back up... now we shall see if I need luck

give it a whirl

thanks

--
Rob Schieck (TeamB)

Robert Schieck (TeamB)

Jul 1, 2008, 12:39:21 AM7/1/08
QC is now back up...

Email notifications and the QC <-> raid replicator are down until
tomorrow.

Report problems in QC and here if possible.

Uwe Schuster

Jul 1, 2008, 2:21:06 AM7/1/08
Robert Schieck (TeamB) wrote:

> Report problems in QC and here if possible.

It's no real problem...How much is that related to

Report No: 16175 Status: Reported
Handling of international characters
http://qc.codegear.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=16175

?

Is this supposed to work now and shouldn't the issue be opened?
--
Uwe

Robert Schieck (TeamB)

Jul 1, 2008, 6:08:40 AM7/1/08
Uwe Schuster wrote:

The report is now open.

It shouldn't work yet as there is still a lot of work to be done to get
it to work

Q Correll

Jul 1, 2008, 1:44:50 PM7/1/08
Robert,

| It's back up... now we shall see if I need luck

Hey! It says "Emarcadero Technology" in the upper-left corner! <g>

Why doesn't it also say "CodeGear [division, whatever]"?

07/01/2008 10:43:09

XanaNews Version 1.17.5.7 [Q's Salutation mod]

Robert Schieck (TeamB)

Jul 1, 2008, 2:01:47 PM7/1/08
Q Correll wrote:

> Hey! It says "Emarcadero Technology" in the upper-left corner! <g>
>
> Why doesn't it also say "CodeGear [division, whatever]"?
>
> --

I cannot help you here...

I don't do the web version of QC....

sorry

--
Rob Schieck (TeamB)

Q Correll

Jul 1, 2008, 2:59:05 PM7/1/08
Robert,

| I cannot help you here...
|
| I don't do the web version of QC....

Not a problem. It will take some time for things to eventually settle
into the new environment.

07/01/2008 11:58:25