Web client again

Markus.Humm

Jun 21, 2008, 2:32:00 PM6/21/08
Hello,

could it be that it is utterly broken finally?

I can't use "needs attention" as the submit button (for comments as
well) gives me a HTTP 502 status code...

Greetings

Markus

Dave Nottage [TeamB]

Jun 25, 2008, 10:35:24 PM6/25/08
Markus.Humm wrote:

> I can't use "needs attention" as the submit button (for comments as
> well) gives me a HTTP 502 status code...

My guess (from Lori's other post) is that this won't be fixed either,
as a replacement web client is coming.

--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]

Markus.Humm

Jun 26, 2008, 2:15:21 PM6/26/08
Dave Nottage [TeamB] schrieb:

Yes, but that replacement is long overdue by now. I keep on asking.
Any new time shedule for it?

Greetings

Markus