Need Beta Tester for New QCClientDownload App

Robert Schieck (TeamB)

Jul 30, 2008, 12:45:42 AM7/30/08
Hi:

I made a few changes the app (QCClientDownload.exe) that automatically
checks to see if there is a new version of QC and lets you download it
automatically.

The main changes are

1) should work with vista's directory structure
2) should work with a proxy server.

I need someone to test the proxy server.

Post here if you are interested.

thanks

--
Rob Schieck (TeamB)

Brion L. Webster

Jul 30, 2008, 11:00:29 AM7/30/08
Robert Schieck (TeamB) wrote:

I think I posted the original QC that it doesn't work behind a proxy
server, or perhaps just a duplicate. ;-)

I'm still here, and still behind a proxy server. Lemme know!

--

-Brion
There's no such thing as 'one, true way;'

Robert Schieck (TeamB)

Jul 30, 2008, 1:04:02 PM7/30/08

check your email

Brion L. Webster

Aug 5, 2008, 10:40:46 AM8/5/08
Robert Schieck (TeamB) wrote:

>check your email
>
>thanks

Sorry, Rob, been travelling a few days. Hope to have a report back in the
next couple. :-(