Borderlands not work in AUM

Daniel Ruttke

Sep 1, 2023, 3:22:09 PM9/1/23
to Borderlands - An Audiovisual Interface for Granular Synthesis
Hello my new borderland app doesn't run properly when I load it in the AUM Mixer. I have no way of loading samples or make recordings. When I click on the icon at the bottom right nothing happens! In addition, the program is sluggish and reacts very poorly.
What can I do.
When I load Borderland standalone everything works fine.
I have an ipad pro m2 with ios 16.5.
Thank you Daniel

Chris Hahn

Sep 1, 2023, 9:36:12 PM9/1/23
to borderland...@googlegroups.com
It works for me - iPad Air 2022, iOS17 Beta

Borderlands will let you load in several slots, but I recommend you load at the top so that you can load a reverb or delay or some creative time based effect in the second slot. I have to load it as "Inter-App Audio" Also, Borderlands does not like being invoked from inside AUM. I have to load Borderlands first, then switch to AUM, load it there, and then it works fine. If I try to load it from AUM, it crashes every time.

Screenshot 2023-09-01 at 6.23.19 PM.jpeg