Bluetooth?

afc...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2018, 6:01:43 PM6/27/18
to Borderlands - An Audiovisual Interface for Granular Synthesis
Hi - I'm new to this amazing synth and wanting to play it through my Jambox Bluetooth speaker like I do with Animoog and other ipad synths. For some reason though it will only play through the ipad speaker, even when other synths are connecting to the bluetooth device. Is there anything I'm doing wrong? Is this possible to fix? Thanks much!
-Alex

nymarti...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2018, 3:47:55 AM12/19/18
Den torsdag 28 juni 2018 kl. 00:01:43 UTC+2 skrev afc...@gmail.com:
> Hi - I'm new to this amazing synth and wanting to play it through my Jambox Bluetooth speaker like I do with Animoog and other ipad synths. For some reason though it will only play through the ipad speaker, even when other synths are connecting to the bluetooth device. Is there anything I'm doing wrong? Is this possible to fix? Thanks much!
> -Alex

Hi
Did you fix it ?

Johan

Neil Wiernik

Dec 19, 2018, 6:54:59 AM12/19/18
to borderland...@googlegroups.com
Run it through audiobus or aum and bluethooth will work

nymarti...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2018, 7:05:52 AM12/20/18
to Borderlands - An Audiovisual Interface for Granular Synthesis
hi
thank you I try it

JOhan

nymarti...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2018, 5:48:51 AM12/21/18
to Borderlands - An Audiovisual Interface for Granular Synthesis
works fine