Player dying

Leslie Snider

May 8, 2019, 10:31:45 AM5/8/19
to Bootstrap-Teachers
I do believe I saw a post about this, but I can't find it again so please forgive me if I am asking a repeat question.

I have a student game that has the player dying as soon as the game starts. The code appears to be good. Any suggestions for fixing this issue?

Much appreciated!
Leslie Snider

Francesca Slade

May 8, 2019, 10:56:02 AM5/8/19
to bootstra...@googlegroups.com
It's possible that the collision detection inequality is set up backwards. Like it's checking if the distance between the player and danger is too large.
But it's hard to tell without looking at the code. Can you share a link?

Schanzer (Director)

May 17, 2019, 9:53:21 AM5/17/19
to Bootstrap-Teachers
Hi Leslie - were you able to resolve the issue with Francesca's help? If not, can you click "share" and post the resulting link here, so we can take a look at the code