Changing the size of an image from a url--how do I do that?

Vania Gulston

Jun 5, 2019, 6:57:20 PM6/5/19
to Bootstrap-Teachers
I am using an image I created.  What is the code for changing the size of the image produced from the URL?  Thanks!

Joe Gibbs Politz

Jun 5, 2019, 9:03:54 PM6/5/19
to bootstra...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vania, thanks for asking.

Feel free to share more about an example input and output you have in
mind, though it could be that the scale function is what you're
looking for:

https://www.pyret.org/docs/latest/image.html#%28part._image_scale%29

For example,

scale(0.1, image-url("https://www.pyret.org/img/pyret-logo.png"))

produces a small version of the Pyret logo; the second argument can be
any image (including one from a URL).

Best,
Joe