*distances-color*

Libby Miles

May 16, 2019, 6:44:37 PM5/16/19
to Bootstrap-Teachers
Hi Bootstrap, I was rushing to edit my game for my students and deleted *distances color* from my game because I didn't want the colors to appear in the final product. Now my game doesn't work, and I can't quite figure out how to fix it. Distances color isn't really a function, is it? Could you please tell me the code that I deleted so that I can fix my game, and then help me understand how to lead my students through 1) having those colors visible so that they can better understand line-length and then 2) making the color disappear so that their game looks normal. Thanks so much! Libby

Schanzer (Director)

May 17, 2019, 9:55:35 AM5/17/19
to Bootstrap-Teachers
Hi Libby - in general, it's not a good idea to completely delete code that is part of the template. You'll need to bring that variable definition back in order to have the game work. If you read the comments in the code, you'll see how to define *distances-color* so that the lines disappear.