Data Science Unit 1 - Students unable to open Google File

Vanessa Haen

Sep 9, 2019, 12:04:40 PM9/9/19
to Bootstrap-Teachers
Hi all -
I am wondering if anyone else has run into this issue - when I share the link to my students it says they need to request access for the Animals Spreadsheet. When I go to open it, it opens just fine. I can make a copy, but then the link in Animals Starter file would need to be changed. Has anyone run into this issue?

Schanzer (Director)

Sep 9, 2019, 12:52:49 PM9/9/19
to Bootstrap-Teachers
Hi Vanessa - I'll be happy to help! Can you post the link you're sending out to students, and can you tell us where are you're getting the link from?

(Also, we're moving the discussion forum over to Discourse this year, so in the future you'll want to post there)