Bootstrap Business Club is tomorrow

Tekin Suleyman

Jun 10, 2013, 5:18:37 AM6/10/13
to bootstr...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Amman Ahmed of EasySleepMusic will be unveiling his latest project and Rahoul Baruah will be giving a talk about bootstrapping and funding.

We still potentially have a slot or two for show & tell if any of you would like to share what you've been working on with the rest of the group. If you do, let me know.

Tomorrow's event is kindly sponsored by Elance, so we'll have refreshments on the night.

The event kicks off at 7pm sharp. See you there!

Tekin Suleyman

Founder | http://crowd.fm | @crowdfm | The easy way to list your events online
120/122 Grosvenor St, Manchester, M1 7HL, UK

Graham Ashton

Jun 10, 2013, 5:40:56 AM6/10/13
On 10 Jun 2013, at 10:18, Tekin Suleyman <te...@tekin.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Tomorrow is the day! http://bootstrap-club-june.eventbrite.co.uk

Apropof of not a lot, I was contacted by somebody from Airbnb who's in town (Tamika, I think) and wanted to meet local startup people; asked if I could meet for a coffee.

I said I'd see them at Bootstrap instead, and to speak to you if they couldn't find me.

--
Graham Ashton
Founder, Agile Planner