Warmup and Homework Exercises now available!

Emmanuel Schanzer

Jan 8, 2013, 6:01:42 PM1/8/13
to bootstrap...@googlegroups.com
We've been hard at work over the winter break, and are proud to announce the first release of a series of Warmup Activities and Homework Assignments to accompany the Bootstrap Curriculum!

Many of these activities have been drawn from teachers across the country, who have generously shared their work with us over the Fall semester -- special thanks go to Eric Allatta (Academy for Software Engineering), and Francesca Slade (Google), who have shared their thoughts and prototypes with us over the past six months, and to other teachers who have submitted individual activities through email. All of these are now available in the Teacher Resources section, with links to both the student and teacher versions of the exercises. In the next two weeks, we'll be integrating the links to the student documents into the individual lesson plans, once we've had a little time to get your feedback on the activities.

If you've made a Bootstrap assignment of your own, and would like to share it with the rest of the community, please head over to Bootstrap-Discuss and add your file or links to the thread!