Bootstrap comes to Chicago!

Emmanuel Schanzer

Jul 27, 2016, 11:47:20 AM7/27/16
to Bootstrap-Announce

Bootstrap has partnered with Chicago Public Schools, to offer a workshop for CPS math and computer science teachers! If you're a CPS teacher and would like to attend our 3-day training August 3rd-5th, please email cs4...@cps.edu and CC aace...@lumity.org. This workshop is completely free for all CPS teachers!

Please feel free to forward this to your friends and colleagues - timing is short, and we’d like to make sure everyone is able to take advantage of this opportunity.

See you in the windy city...

Emmanuel Schanzer

Bootstrap Program Director

617-792-2438

scha...@bootstrapworld.org

Emmanuel Schanzer

Jul 29, 2016, 11:02:41 AM7/29/16
to Bootstrap-Announce
This just in: if you are not a CPS teacher, you can still reserve a seat at the workshop. 3 days of PD for just $200 - materials and lunch included!