Fall 2012 release!!

Emmanuel Schanzer

Aug 28, 2012, 1:08:20 PM8/28/12
to bootstrap...@googlegroups.com
We've posted our updates for Fall 2012. As usual, changes are minimal, and you should be able to switch cleanly from the Spring release to the Fall release whenever you feel comfortable. Changes are described below:
  • For DrRacket users: we now link to a single .zip archive of all the files you'll need, instead of spreading them throughout the lesson plans
  • Formatting improvements to highlight Skits and Video links
  • Instead of asking to students to build a screenshot in Unit 3, we give them a pre-built one and ask them to manipulate it
  • Students have more time to play with game images
  • Misc spelling/grammer fixes
If you find a bug with any of the lesson plans, please post to the relevant thread on Bootstrap-Discuss!