Professional Development Points awarded for MA Bootstrap workshops

Emma Youndtsmith

Feb 19, 2015, 6:27:39 PM2/19/15
to bootstrap...@googlegroups.com
Bootstrap is pleased to announce that we've been approved to offer Professional Development Points in the state of Massachusetts for both Mathematics AND Science & Technology! The updated list of PDP Providers will be posed soon on the MA Department of Education website at http://www.doe.mass.edu/pd/

The Bootstrap team just completed a fantastic 3-day workshop in Waltham, MA, and we can't wait to run more! Request a workshop for your own school or district, and stay up-to-date with our offerings on our workshops page