Summer 2018 Bootstrap Trainings

Emma Youndtsmith

Feb 5, 2018, 12:07:57 PM2/5/18
to Bootstrap-Announce
Hello Bootstrappers!

The Bootstrap team is pleased to announce our upcoming workshops for summer 2018! We're adding new workshops often, so keep checking our workshops page for more details and new trainings. We hope to see you in one of the following locations across the country this summer!

Chicago, IL :: March 1-3rd
We're proud to continue our partnership with Chicago Public Schools for the third year in a row! We're working with the fantastic cs4all team at CPS, and running a Bootstrap:Algebra workshop at DePaul University for eligible CPS teachers. If you'd like to apply, email the CPS cs4all team to request an invite.

New York City, NY :: April 3-5th
We'll be running a Bootstrap:Algebra PD at the 2018 Spring STEM Institute, focusing on Equity and Access in STEM Education. We'll be posting the registration link shortly, but save the date for now and we'll see you there!

Albuquerque, NM :: June 4-8th

Bootstrap comes to the Southwest! Thanks to the support of the ESA Foundation, we'll be presenting a 4-day Bootstrap:Algebra workshop at the first annual New Mexico CSPdWeek, held at UNM Albuquerque. You can pre-register now to save your seat.

San Antonio, TX :: June 11-13th
We're partnering with WeTeach_CS to bring Bootstrap:Algebra back to San Antonio, TX! We expect this event to fill up quickly, so register now and we'll see you there.

Providence, RI :: June 25-27th
As part of our continuing partnership with the RI Office of Innovation and #CS4RI, we're bringing our Algebra training to teachers in the Ocean State this June. The training is FREE for RI Public School teachers, and others can register for a fee. Register now to save your spot!

Beaumont, TX :: July 11th-13th
Thanks to our continuing partnership with WeTeach_CS, we're bringing our Algebra training to Beaumont, TX for the first time. Register now to save your spot!

Bloomington, IN :: July 15th-20th
We'll be offering training on Bootstrap:Data Science AND Bootstrap:Reactive as part of the Pathfinders Summer Institute, funded by the Infosys Foundation USA. Applications are now open, so apply today!

Brentwood, CA :: August 6-8th
Back by popular demand, Bootstrap:Algebra returns to the Brentwood school for our third year in a row! We're delighted to work with Brentwood again, offering our algebra module to teachers in Southern California. You can register now at the Brentwood website.