Bootstrap:2 is now available!

Emmanuel Schanzer

Jul 10, 2013, 5:19:49 PM7/10/13
to bootstrap...@googlegroups.com

We are pleased to announce that the new and improved Bootstrap:2 curriculum is now live on our website! Designed for students who have already completed Bootstrap:1 and want a more programming-focused course, Bootstrap:2 introduces data structures, allowing students to create games with multiple players and levels, complex 2d movement, and more. It also covers  event-handling and reactive programming, where students are challenged with the intricacies of user interaction through the keyboard, mouse, and even tilt and GPS events on mobile devices. We are excited to offer a new curriculum for students and teachers who would like to make more complex games while extending their algebra and programming knowledge.

Materials for Bootstrap 2 include lesson plans, an extensive student workbook, and plenty of teacher resources (upon request). After many months of hard work, we are delighted to finally share Bootstrap:2! As always, all of our materials are freely-available on our website, at www.BootstrapWorld.org.