Bootstrap Workshop :: Miami, FL

Emmanuel Schanzer

Jun 4, 2013, 1:22:01 PM6/4/13
to bootstrap...@googlegroups.com
We're proud to have partnered with Miami's Ransom Everglades School to offer a two-day Bootstrap Workshop for Florida Math and Computer Science teachers. This workshop will cover all of the material included in our one-day seminar, but also allow teachers to delve deeper into the material, discuss pedgagogy and differentiation, and discover how to extend the student project for advanced students. The $250 registration fee covers both days of the workshop, materials for teachers, and a light breakfast and full lunch on both days. Registration is limited to the first 20 teachers, so sign up now to save your seat!
Bootstrap Flyer.pdf