Circles of Expression and the ant

Lori Mains

Aug 3, 2012, 10:56:13 AM8/3/12
to bootstrap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Emmanuel,
When I took the one day teaching seminar with you at Palintar in California, one thing you taught us was how to use the Circle of Expression to get the syntax right for the Racket Code.  (It went something like this: imagine you are an ant, you enter the big circle and so you make write a "(", you go up to the top part of the circle and so you write the "+" (or whatever the function is), you keep traveling through the imbedded circles. When you leave a circle you write a ")".

Anyways, I think that is very concrete and helpful and I don't remember seeing that anywhere in the online lesson plans.

Best,
Lori

Emmanuel Schanzer

Aug 3, 2012, 12:55:50 PM8/3/12
to bootstrap...@googlegroups.com
It's inside lesson one.

Sent from my iPhone. May appear unintentionally terse.