Bootique 2.0

aristedes...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2021, 1:41:06 AM11/3/21
to Bootique User Group
If possible, we'd love to have a 2.0 release of Bootique. Right now we are depending on a snapshot release since we need fixes that aren't in 2.0M1. I feel a bit nervous about depending on a snapshot which might go away at the whim of some repository.

Andrus Adamchik

Nov 3, 2021, 1:48:16 AM11/3/21
to Bootique User Group
Hi Ari,

The current latest release is 2.0.B1, not M1. GitHub badge erroneously shows M1 as the latest due to its interpretation of semantic versioning, but all the docs show B1.

Having said that 2.0.RC1 is practically ready. We should release it in a week or two. And as it goes with RC, it should be super stable, and would allow us to cut 2.0 final soon.

Andrus

On Nov 3, 2021, at 7:41 AM, aristedes...@gmail.com <aristedes...@gmail.com> wrote:

If possible, we'd love to have a 2.0 release of Bootique. Right now we are depending on a snapshot release since we need fixes that aren't in 2.0M1. I feel a bit nervous about depending on a snapshot which might go away at the whim of some repository.

Andrus Adamchik

Nov 6, 2021, 7:26:24 AM11/6/21
to Bootique User Group
I just did a quick review of the 2.0.RC1 tasks, closed a couple of things. I think we are ready to do the release. Will probably happen within a week.

Andrus

Andrus Adamchik

Nov 16, 2021, 7:28:22 AM11/16/21
to Bootique User Group
Ok, there can be a bit of a delay. We want to include Cayenne 4.2.B1 in this Bootique release. And Cayenne release vote will be started hopefully in a few days.

Andrus