Working example with Jersey and swagger

Tony Giaccone

Jul 30, 2020, 9:10:20 AM7/30/20
to Bootique User Group

If anyone is interested. I now have a very simple working application of using bootique with Jersey and Cayenne and Swagger to create a simple CRUD style application. It's not complicated, it's not very functional. It includes a basic model with one entity and a csv file to load up the database. it assumes you're going to be using postgres as your relationaldb.

I'm going to be adding more functionality to it over time, and upgrading it to the latest version of bootique.  But if you're looking for a simple example, that has swagger installed as part of the application, then there it is.

it's part of a project I'm doing for work where I integrate a java based application with smalltalk. So that you use the java app as.a data source. I'll be posting a more complete tutorial on how to do that in the next week or so.  The bootique app is complete now.

Tony Giaccone

Andrus Adamchik

Jul 30, 2020, 9:44:56 AM7/30/20
to Bootique User Group
Yeah, definitely please share it when you can.

I did a lot of work on bootique-swagger in 2.0 (The integration was barely functional in 1.x), so will be interesting to compares notes so to speak.

Andrus