Boost libraries on the embedded devices

苗永超

Apr 5, 2012, 11:26:00 PM4/5/12
to boo...@googlegroups.com
hi~
    My boss  gave me  a little task, he let me see something about boost libraries.
    I just have four days. My god!
    I want to use the boost libraries on the arm devices, I maybe use the ublas, algorithm library, thread library. I want to know, how the boost's efficiency on the arm devices .I also want to know the memory and the cpuoccupied by the boost library on arm devices.
    Thank you!

Mario

ps:My English is not good, sorry~

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

hi!
   我的老板给了我一点关于boost的任务,他想让我去了解boost库在嵌入式设备上的效率如何。因为我们的项目需要把现有的windows上的程序移植到Arm-linux上面,所以前期做的工作就是相关准备。
   目前已知的会使用的boost子库会有ublas,thread,algorithm。
   我还想要知道boost库在嵌入式设备上面占用的内存,cpu都有多少,是不是十分的占用资源。
   真心的请教,谢谢各位!

苗永超

ps:各位能看懂中文的兄弟,请原谅我糟糕的英文~

Akira Takahashi

Apr 6, 2012, 4:33:21 AM4/6/12
to boo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Mario

This mailing list is Japanese C++/Boost discussion group.
You may not get useful answers in English.

See follow english mailing lists:
http://www.boost.org/community/groups.html

Good luck!

Akira

2012/4/6 苗永超 <miaoy...@gmail.com>:

> hi~
> My boss gave me a little task, he let me see something about
> boost libraries.
> I just have four days. My god!
> I want to use the boost libraries on the arm devices, I maybe use the
> ublas, algorithm library, thread library. I want to know, how the boost's
> efficiency on the arm devices .I also want to know the memory and the
> cpuoccupied by the boost library on arm devices.
> Thank you!
>
> Mario
>
> ps:My English is not good, sorry~

苗永超