[boost] beep sound from buzzer

1 view

Daggumati, Rajesh via Boost

Aug 11, 2022, 4:41:33 AM8/11/22
to bo...@lists.boost.org, Daggumati, Rajesh
Hi Team,
I am working on an instrument which is not having any speaker. It is having buzzer only.

We use C++ BEEP() function to generate beep sound by using provided frequency number.
Ex: Beep(1000,1000);
This function is producing sound but its not audible as we don't have speakers.

Can we have any specific function in boost so if we call that function then it will interact with buzzer and give sound .

Regards,
Rajesh D

Confidential - Company Proprietary

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us by email by replying to the sender and delete this message. The sender disclaims that the content of this email constitutes an offer to enter into, or the acceptance of, any agreement; provided that the foregoing does not invalidate the binding effect of any digital or other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is included in any attachment.