[boost] issue with boost::any documentation

jepessen via Boost

Oct 5, 2023, 4:27:38 AM10/5/23
to bo...@lists.boost.org, jepe...@wteam.it
Hi.

I was reading the online documentation for boost::any, when I went to this
page:

https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_83_0/doc/html/any/ValueType.html

clicking on the “next” arrow will go to this page

https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_83_0/doc/html/reference_section.html

that seems a page of boost::PFR instead of boost::any. In fact, by clicking
on next and previous arrows, allows navigating to PFR documentation.

I’m not an expert on about how documentation works, so I don’t know how fix
it and make a pull request. What should I do?

Daniele Lupo

Marshall Clow via Boost

Oct 5, 2023, 10:28:46 PM10/5/23
to boost, Marshall Clow
On Oct 5, 2023, at 1:07 AM, jepessen via Boost <bo...@lists.boost.org> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I was reading the online documentation for boost::any, when I went to this
> page:
>
> https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_83_0/doc/html/any/ValueType.html
>
> clicking on the “next” arrow will go to this page
>
> https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_83_0/doc/html/reference_section.html

This has been captured as
https://github.com/boostorg/any/issues/27

— Marshall