[boost] Async review scheduled for September 22, 2023 - October 2, 2023

Mateusz Loskot via Boost

Sep 7, 2023, 7:37:34 AM9/7/23
to bo...@lists.boost.org, Mateusz Loskot
Hi,

Following request from Nial and Klemens, we have
scheduled new round of the Async review for
September 22, 2023 - October 2, 2023

https://www.boost.org/community/review_schedule.html

Best regards,
--
Mateusz Loskot, on behalf of the Review Wizards

Andrzej Krzemienski via Boost

Sep 8, 2023, 2:14:16 PM9/8/23
to Boost mailing list, Andrzej Krzemienski
On Thu, Sep 7, 2023, 13:37 Mateusz Loskot via Boost <bo...@lists.boost.org>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Following request from Nial and Klemens, we have
> scheduled new round of the Async review for
> September 22, 2023 - October 2, 2023
>
> https://www.boost.org/community/review_schedule.html
>
> Best regards,
> --
> Mateusz Loskot, on behalf of the Review Wizards

Thanks.
Is it going to be the very same snapshot of the library? Or a newer one?

Regards,
&rzej;

Klemens Morgenstern via Boost

Sep 8, 2023, 7:26:35 PM9/8/23
to Boost mailing list, Klemens Morgenstern
On Sat, Sep 9, 2023, 2:14 AM Andrzej Krzemienski via Boost <
bo...@lists.boost.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 7, 2023, 13:37 Mateusz Loskot via Boost <bo...@lists.boost.org
> >
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Following request from Nial and Klemens, we have
> > scheduled new round of the Async review for
> > September 22, 2023 - October 2, 2023
> >
> > https://www.boost.org/community/review_schedule.html
> >
> > Best regards,
> > --
> > Mateusz Loskot, on behalf of the Review Wizards
> >

> Thanks.
> Is it going to be the very same snapshot of the library? Or a newer one?

Newer one. The feedback from the first review period gave me a lot to work
with, especially in updating the docs.

It will be pretty much what is in the master branch now.