Cosmic Vision of the Universe-Part I- Dec 1999

cosmic yogi

Feb 26, 2010, 12:34:31 PM2/26/10
to BOOKS-Cosmology Vedas-Interlinks, vina...@gmail.com
http://www.scribd.com/doc/27460496/THE-COSMIC-VISION-OF-THE-UNIVERSE-PART-1-BASIC-APPROACH-Dec
1999
Vidyardhi Nanduri
THE COSMIC VISION OF THE UNIVERSE: PART 1 -- BASIC APPROACH Published
in the Cosmology Review.com in Dec 1999
by Dr. Vidyardhi Nanduri

Brief Outline:The Cosmic Puzzle attracts Scientists, Amateurs,
Philosophers and all mankind in search of divinity of the Human Being.
How do we set our Vision? Where do we start? From Planet Earth Covered
by newly discovered Van-Allen Belts? Beyond our Solar Plane? or Beyond
our milky way galaxy - Presently known as Barred Spiral? Or even
Beyond Inter-Galactic Region.
Vedic knowledge of the cosmic universe equally inspires mankind from a
different perspective: “Purnam Adah Purnam Idam Purnat Purnam
Udachyate Purnasya Purnam Adarya (Adaya) Purnam Eva Avasishyate”
Is It a Reflecting Cosmos? Is it a Field Dominant Cosmos? Is it a
Flow Dominant Glowing Universe? We need to search beyond our domains
of present knowledge if a new theory has to emerge based on the Total
Energy concept. Towards this goal a new cosmic model may hold the key
which may be viewed as follows:
1.PHILOSOPHY OF COSMOS
2.KNOWLEDGE EXPANSION THROUGH COSMOS
3.COSMOS COMPLEX beyond UNIVERSE
4.SEARCH TOWARDS COSMIC ORDER
Index:Cosmic Vision, Universe, Cosmos Complex, Space Plasmas, Electro-
magnetic Fields, Multi-universe, Cosmology Vedas , Invisible Universe,
Cosmological Index, Prime Fields, Prime Flows, Prime Reflectors,
Beyond Big-Bang,

ADDRESS: Cosmology Research Center, 3, Vikaspuri, Hyderabad, India
500038

SUMMARY OF ARTICLE: COSMIC VISION OF THE UNIVERSE-PART I
BY VIDYARDHI NANDURI
COSMOLOGY SCIENTISTS SEARCH FOR EVOLUTION OF COMPLETE COSMIC ENERGY
THEORY WITH EXPLORERS,X-RAY ASTRONOMY,SPACE SHUTTLE TO EXTEND VISIONS
UPTO LASER LIMITS i.e. 1016 LIGHT YEARS. PHILOSOPHERS SEARCH FOR
DIVINE COSMIC GLOW OF KNOWLEDGE FROM COMPLETE COSMIC POT BEYOND
SPHERICAL AND SPIRAL FORMS GUIDING CONSCIOUSNESS AND INTELLECT. This
article introduces new concepts for vision of the Universe and
comprehension of Cosmos based upon THE SCIENCE OF COSMOLOGY AND
VEDAS : UNITY IN DIVERSITY – a complete search by the author