Fwd: Events, Workshops, Sessions & More!!

Rikeesh Sharma

Jul 6, 2015, 7:48:44 AM7/6/15
to Book club egroup, bookcl...@googlegroups.com

Sharing with all

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Zorba the Buddha" <Zorba_th...@mail.vresp.com>
Date: 6 Jul 2015 15:29
Subject: Events, Workshops, Sessions & More!!
To: <rikees...@gmail.com>

Click to view this email in a browser

  spacer.gif
Team ZTB
spacer.gif spacer.gif spacer.gif

Individual Sessions: Face Reading & Ayurvedic Consultation with Mansi Chauhan Fri, 10 July 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Mansi Sessions 2
Face Reading: There will be a face and body analysis. Learn about your personality type, your mind-patterns, your strengths and weaknesses, your relationships and people in your lives.

Ayurvedic Consultation: In this consultation cases of chronic illness are welcome. Understand your body type and its needs better.

Workshop: Face Reading Workshop, By Mansi Chauhan Sat, 11 July 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM

unnamed (1)
The workshop will explain how to read oneself and others through face and body analysis. We will understand the correlation of the mind, body and soul through the planets.

Read More

Workshop: A One Day Pottery Workshop with Neha Sat, 11 July 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Pottery Workshop
Imagine learning Pottery in nature’s soothing embrace! Here, at Zorba the Buddha we have pottery classes every weekend. In this collaborative pottery workshop you can experience what a pottery class looks and feels like. The workshop also includes a breather session of a short active meditation or some simple fun stretching exercises.

Read More

Event: Soulful Poetry Evening with Live Music Sat, 11 July 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM

Poetry Evening at Zorba 2
A beautiful & intimate poetry baithak with live and recorded music to compliment the evening and if we feel like it we can dance our heart away.

Workshop: OSHO Experience - A Day of Tasting OSHO's Work, Facilitated by Ma Nidhi Sun, 12 July 9:30 AM - 7:30 PM

Osho Experience july-001
In this workshop, we will get a taste of OSHO's work. The emphasis will be on experiencing rather than thinking. We will learn Osho meditation techniques which can be practised everyday. We will be able to connect with ourselves and others in a more open and spontaneous way. We will end the day with Osho's White Robe Gathering and Osho's discourse.

Read More

Event: OSHO White Robe Gathering with Ma Nidhi Sun, 12 July 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM

White Robe
Osho White Robe Gatherings are a combination of dance, celebration and silence, a unique opportunity to experiment the awareness without effort, the essence of meditation.

"That which cannot be said has to be experienced.  This is a great experience of getting into the inner space. Something is experienced in this gathering which no one has been able to define. It’s the peak of all day of work, meditation or groups."

This is what Osho had to say about the White Robe Gatherings.

Read More

Event: Contact Improvization Jam + Workshop with Chittaranjan Sun, 12 July 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM

contact jam banner edited
We invite all artists and movement lovers in town to an exceptional evening of dance, music and improvisation in the beautiful green gardens of Zorba the Buddha. Meet ourselves and meet others in movement, communicate and co-create through our bodies and individual expressions.

Read More

Workshop: Law of Magic with Shivam Sat, 18 July 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM

manifestation-miracle
We often wonder, “Does the universe have laws or is it all random?” In this workshop, we will gain an understanding of a universal law which governs our lives and is revolutionary as well as precise - The Law of Magic.

Workshop: Beginner's Drawing Workshop with Mark Sat & Sun, 18 & 19 July 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM

Art of Seeing
In this workshop, learn how to draw beautifully and intuitively, combining the brain’s memory with our imaginations. Learn to disregard preconceived notions and focus on individually "seeing" the object. In this workshop, we will move from drawing objects to sceneries to perspectives.

Session: 2-Hr Pilardio® Session: Lose Extra Weight with Jasmin Sat, 19 & 26 July 10:00 AM - 12:00 NOON

pilardio 2 2
A 2 hour workshop to give you a nice taste of the upcoming Pilardio® 2 day workshop.

Get an overview of what is really required to reach the ideal figure & inner balance, how to understand yourself mentally and physically in a better way.
Read More

Workshop: Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy, By Renu Sachdeva Sat & Sun, 25 & 26 July 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM

jump-for-joy
An interactive workshop based on the core principles of Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy (REBT) a type of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT). Core concepts covered will include cognitive restructuring using the main principles of REBT.

Workshop: An Artsy Affair, By Trishna Thu, 30 July - Sun, 2 Aug 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Warli-African-Art
Learn the following four painting workshops here, at Zorba the Buddha - Warli Art, Madhubani Art, African Art, Coffee Essence Art.

Read More

Retreat: Monsoon Family Retreat, Fri, 31 July, 5:30 PM - Sun, 2 Aug, 6:00 PM

a3orig
Come, spend a dreamy weekend with your loved ones in a place where you are surrounded by lush green landscapes as far as the eye can see. This is a unique weekend where we get the opportunity to actually spend time with our family, reinforce connections that, in the humdrum of daily life, get a little lost.

Read More

Workshop: Tantra Yoga, By Johannes Fri, 7 Aug - Sun, 9 Aug 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Tantra Yoga
This workshop goes beyond anatomy and biology, without neglecting them. The effects of karma (law of cause and effect) and dharma (rules of conduct) will be seen in a completely different light by applying the tantric angle. Here, you will actually learn how to feel energy.

Read More

Workshop: The Road to Shambala, By Johannes Tue, 11 Aug - Sun, 16 Aug 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM

Limon Dance Example
This workshop is open for professional dancers and amateurs with a good base in ballet and contemporary (western) dance. Johannes Bönig will teach a Limon-based class which will be followed by rehearsal for a dance performance.

Read More

Workshop: Tantra for Couples, By Swami Hariprem & Kaulika Thu, 3 Sep, 6:00 PM - Sun, 6 Sep, 6:00 PM

TC compress
Nowadays man and woman find it very difficult to meet in the space of love. So much pain is experienced in relationships, whereas relationship should be source of greatest joy and fulfilment. Tantra Heart Meditation offers simple and practical tools how every couple can easily and naturally open a space of meeting Heart to Heart.

Read More

Workshop: Tantra for Singles, By Swami Hariprem & Kaulika Fri, 11 Sep - Sun, 13 Sep 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM

tantra is love
Love is not what we think it is. We are all looking for the experience of Love, because there is nothing more fulfilling than Love. At the same time we are very scared of Love, because in Love we have to be true. Tantra offers a way to meet with the Truth that we are.

Read More

Workshop: Sufi : The Path of the Heart, By Videha Tue, 24 Nov, 9:30 AM - Sun, 29 Nov, 6:00 PM

images
This gathering is a process of emptying  ourselves in an atmosphere where love and wildness flower into meditation. We will also explore the beauty of Sufi poetry and music. This Sufi group will be a deep immersion into our inner world, an exploration of the love and wisdom we all carry in our being. A Remembrance of the joyful song, and luminous silence, of existence.

Sessions: Yoga Classes with Bhakti Ongoing, Mon, Wed, Fri, 7:00 AM - 8:15 AM

Yoga at ZTB
A slow and meditative process of deepening our awareness by holding asanas in connection with our breath, in the midst nature, birds, and flowing water bodies. In such an environment, a strong connection is formed within, making way for a wholesome growth for body & soul.

Read More

Individual Sessions: Intuitive Touch Massage Therapy for Women, By Saamya Ongoing

Intuitive Touch Therapy
Create harmony at the physical, psychological, and spiritual levels. The therapy progresses into working on our breath and chakra system, making us one with our bodies. This then leads to a great release of pranic and emotional blockages, taking us to a deep inner peace and silence.

Read More

Individual Sessions: Human Design: A New Science of Astrology, By Shivam Satyam Ongoing

image002
An amalgamation of the three ancient wisdom traditions - The I-Ching, the Chakra system and the Kabbalah, Human Design calculates precisely the cosmic information imprinted upon our consciousness at the time of birth and determines the nature we will carry throughout life. It is beneficial for everyone as it serves as a manual for life. The reading gives substance to who we are rather than trying to be what others want us to be. Human design readings are also very
beneficial for lending clarity on relating issues.

Course: The Magic of Clay: Pottery & Ceramics Course, By Neha Ongoing, Sat & Sun 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM

POTTERY EDITED16
If pottery and working with clay interests you, then ‘The Magic of Clay’ is for you. It includes various elements of wheel work, hand building, preparing the clay-wedging, to centering, pulling, glazing and firing.

Course: Paint the World: Explore your Creativity through Painting, By Debarchan Rout Ongoing, Sun 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM

MeTheArtist
Come join the painting course by Debarchan Rout at Zorba the Buddha. It is an opportunity to discover, explore and reinforce your own creativity through the process of painting. This course is for all levels from beginners to advance. We invite you to join us as we “Paint the World!

Registrations:  09311115748, 7859906101  rad...@zorbathebuddha.org

ZORBA THE BUDDHA is an Eco-lifestyle village which celebrates life in all its’ colors. It offers unique residential retreats and workshops for spiritual growth, self exploration and celebration. In close communion with nature we offer a variety of courses in yoga, meditation, wellness & creative arts. All our programs are designed to foster awareness and enhance your creativity.

 Zorba the Buddha, 7, Tropical Drive, MG Road, Ghitorni, New Delhi - 110030

Click here to forward this email to a friend

Zorba the Buddha
7, Tropical Drive, Ghitorni, M.G. Road
New Delhi, Delhi 110030
IN

Try Email Marketing with VerticalResponse!