Special event Sat May 21st-last minute invitation!

etg.bo...@yahoo.com

May 20, 2022, 11:28:40 PM5/20/22
to ETG-BOOK-CAFE GROUP
Hello all!

  I'm writing to invite you to a special event tomorrow at 1pm in Tompkinsville Park.  It is the ribbon-cutting and opening of the Staten Island Urban Center's photo exhibition titled "Waterfront: Access and Divide" The 44 large photos, printed on vinyl, "offer a glimpse of people, places and things in our local community".  They will hang along the fencing of the park.

If you are in the area, please join us for the celebration of this joyful and thought-provoking project!

Reminder: we are having 2 events inside the BookCafe tomorrow as well:
1.  Accessory Swap From 12:30 to 2:30pm.  Bags, scarves, belts, hats ~ Bring two or more items that you are ready to pass on, and take home what you like!
2.  Poetry book release 4pm, Tom Cintula reads from his recent book of poems,"Sonnetsphere"

 AND NEXT SATURDAY, May 28th: Open mic night!! ~~7pm to 9pm ~~

Best Wishes
Sincerely,
Katie McCarthy, Manager
ETG BookCafe