Festivities this weekend

1 view

ETG Book Cafe

Dec 12, 2019, 4:47:46 PM12/12/19
to ETG-BOOK-CAFE GROUP
Hi!
We have some lovelies this weekend, including a rare open hours on SUNDAY.

FRIDAY Dec 13
7:30     A great music double-header with PHOEBE BLUE AND THE MAKE-BALEAVES doing an ALBUM RELEASE event in the form of a CHAPBOOK, That's Phoebe Blue - Lyrics/Vocals/Guitar, Tommy Bones - Bass, Joey Patches - Percussion,  and Brandon Perdomo - Flute.

9pm     Second on the bill is the rare and fabulous MICHAEL OSSEI from London, the Ghanasian singer-songwriter whose mesmerizing guitar work and voice give us a thrill.

Do pop in for a jolly old time.

SATURDAY & SUNDAY Dec 14-15
Our Second Annual HOLIDAY CRAFT FAIR curated by Soni Moreno will be spanning the weekend.

Saturday from 1pm til 9pm; and Sunday from Noon til 5pm. This is a special chance to explore the creative manifestations of local artisans LYNORE ROUTTE, JESSE PRIMEAU, YANNI, SUSAN PICKERING, JEREMY CREATIONS, LORI JOHNSON, and more!

The event includes a KID CRAFT workshop area facilitated by CARMEN CABALLERO, hot spiced apple cider, and LIVE MUSIC by CHARLEY BUCKLAND, MARINI PICKERING, SONI MORENO, and others.  Come and enjoy the wonderful vibe this weekend at ETG Book Cafe.

PLEASE NOTE: Looking ahead, we will be closed DEC 22nd until Dec 25th, and Dec 29th until Jan 1st.

--- Katie and Steve
Every Thing Goes Book Cafe and Neighborhood Stage
208 Bay Street, between Victory Blvd and Hannah St
Tompkinsville, Staten Island NYC
718-447-8256
http://www.etgstores.com/bookcafe/