What's new at ETG BookCafe

etg.bo...@yahoo.com

Aug 13, 2021, 7:27:17 PM8/13/21
to ETG-BOOK-CAFE GROUP
Hello friends and fans!

   We hope you are staying healthy and happy in spite of the recent sticky summer weather!  Thankfully we are comfortable in our air-conditioned space.  We are staying busy serving our customers and "processing"  (ie cleaning, sorting, pricing, shelving) the large quantities of great used books that continue to flow through our doors!

   If you are a book lover we hope you come down for a visit and a browse! And if you are a coffee lover, we urge you to drop by for a cup of coffee, a glass of refreshing iced coffee or a bag of coffee beans from Equal Exchange (organic and fairly traded!)  And if you are a human being who needs a pick-me-up,  you must try our renowned Eve's Elixir iced tea.  It is caffeine-free but has a restorative affect that keeps people coming back for more!

 We also want to let you know that we will be closed during the last week of August..(actually from August 22nd until August 31st),  re-opening on September 1st.

Warmly
Katie and Nadette
ETG BookCafe
208 Bay St, SI, NY 10301

PS Remember, our current store hours are Wed through Saturday from Noon to 6pm.

20210813_144035.jpg
20210813_174129(1).jpg
20210813_173333.jpg
20210813_144640~2.jpg