Time-sensitive November news from ETG BookCafe

etg.bo...@yahoo.com

Nov 19, 2021, 7:31:03 PM11/19/21
to ETG-BOOK-CAFE GROUP

Hello friends!

  Here's the latest news from us at ETG BookCafe:

  • Starting tomorrow, we have a special POP-UP STORE of crafting supplies: fabric remnants and scraps, beads, trimmings, and lots of assorted this 'n that. We will continue with the pop-up store on the days we are open next week (Wednesday and Saturday) ...which brings me to the other important news...
  • We will be closed Thursday AND Friday of next week, which means that next week,we will only be open on Wednesday the 24th and Saturday the 27th, from Noon until 6pm or so...We hope you will make time to come by and visit us! We have loads of beautiful and interesting books- used, new and nearly new!
  • Getting ready to cook a turkey next week? We have a large selection of cookbooks containing detailed instructions for cooking/stuffing/carving a turkey!!  (And lots of other cookbooks too, for ideas and or recipes for those who don't need turkey info...)

Stay tuned for our next email with news about ETG BookCafe EVENTS taking place in December!
Including... DRUMROLL>>>>> Save the date!~ Sunday December 12th~ for a special Sunday (indoor) afternoon OPEN MIC!~~~

Warm regards!
Katie and Nadette

ETG BookCafe
208 Bay St, SI, NY 10301