October Book Sale and Events!

etg.bo...@yahoo.com

Oct 5, 2021, 8:50:56 AM10/5/21
to ETG-BOOK-CAFE GROUP
   Happy October to one and all!  We are enjoying the lovely cooler weather and looking forward to many sunny fall days ahead!  We're writing to share a bit of ETG BookCafe news with you.

   First of all, we have a BOOK SALE going on all month: it's a BUY TWO, GET ONE FREE special on all fiction, both adult and children's books: novels, short stories, plays and poetry, mix-and-match! {Does not include our new books.}

    Secondly, we have two outdoor Saturday events coming up very soon!
This coming Saturday, October 9th, from 3pm to 5pm, we'll have an unplugged open-mic in our backyard garden.  Come with a song or poem to share!

 On the following Saturday, October 16th from 3pm to 4pm, we are happy to welcome local author/artist Allan Avidano for a reading of his children's book, "Rupert the Earthworm"  in our backyard area.   It's a charming story about bullying and forgiveness that takes place in a garden on the north shore of Staten Island.  There will also be a sneak peak of some of the illustrations from Allan's upcoming second book in the series.  All ages are welcome but the story is geared to 5-8 year olds.  Each family will receive one free copy of Rupert the Earthworm.
{Please wear a mask if you are not vaccinated, unless you are under 2 years old.  This program is made possible by the New York City Artist Corps, part of NYC’s creative resurgence. Thank you to @nyfacurrent, @NYCulture, @madein_ny, and @queenstheatre for the support. #CityArtistCorps}

We look forward to seeing you soon!
Katie and Nadette
ETG BookCafe
208 Bay St, SI, NY 10301