Greetings!

etg.bo...@yahoo.com

Dec 8, 2020, 9:51:48 PM12/8/20
to ETG-BOOK-CAFE GROUP
Hello everyone!

   I'm writing to give a brief update about our beloved cafe/bookstore.

   We are open from Noon to 6pm, Wednesday through Saturday, and this month, BY APPOINTMENT. If you want to shop for books, vinyl records, or other items/gifts, but can't come by during our open hours, we urge you to call or email  to set up an appointment, and we will do our best to accommodate.  For those who are at risk, this also gives you the opportunity to minimize your contact with other people.

If you are looking for a gift,  please consider purchasing our delicious, organic and fairly traded coffee beans, chocolate bars and boxed teas.  Or a useful (and eco-friendly!) tote bag: we also have five different tote bags to choose from, ranging from $3.00 to $20.00, all with our classic tree logo, and all printed locally by Old Town Press. We also sell gift certificates!

  For the month of December, some of our most beautiful books are on sale at 30% off:  ART, ARCHITECTURE, FILM, PHOTOGRAPHY, AND HISTORY.   We are also hosting a tribute display of books and some other charming items from the collection of Norma Herz.  Norma passed away earlier this year,  and she was known and loved for her many years as the children's' librarian at the Stapleton Library as well as her activism and generosity.  Come and see (and purchase!) some of the books she treasured the most.

  We have outdoor seating, both on the front sidewalk and in our backyard garden area.  It is getting chilly, but even on days when it's windy the backyard area is sheltered....Very pleasant if you are dressed for the weather!

    Before re-opening, we spent some time making our rooms more spacious and our aisles wider, so that our huge selection of high-quality, gently-used books will be easier to see.  We have set up some new areas, including a corner highlighting locally-made items and other new gift options, as well as seasonal merchandise.  We are still selling vinyl records, and our dvd's and cd's are available at a deep discount ($1.00 per disc).   We also offer free gift-wrapping!

  We hope that you and your loved ones are doing well, and we hope to see you soon!

Warmly,
Katie and Nadette
ETG BookCafe

Inline image