Hello from ETG BookCafe!

etg.bo...@yahoo.com

Mar 11, 2022, 7:08:48 PM3/11/22
to ETG-BOOK-CAFE GROUP
Hello friends and neighbors,

   Wow- the last two years have been so difficult for us and many others. But we are still here!!  And we are so happy that warmer weather and reduced mask and vaccination requirements in NYC are bringing more people into our place!!  People are starting to make plans again to meet with friends for tea/coffee and book browsing. We are also seeing more people visiting from other parts of NYC and the world- yay!

  To celebrate spring (and prepare for gardening projects) we are hosting a SEED SWAP on Saturday March 19th from 3pm to 5pm. We will meet in the backyard, if the weather is suitable. Please bring seeds you have saved or bought, to share freely with other local gardeners.

   We are also starting to plan some indoor music events, including a monthly open mic. We will share news about that as soon as plans firm up, so expect to hear from us again soon!

Warmly,
Katie McCarthy and Nadette Stasa
ETG BookCafe
208 Bay St, SI, NY 10301
etgstores.com/bookcafe

275145243_5183909098399015_5030505081249524080_n.jpg