Upcoming THIS MONTH at ETG Book Cafe

ETG Book Cafe

Aug 13, 2019, 4:38:59 PM8/13/19
to ETG-BOOK-CAFE GROUP
Hi! WE HAVE NEWS TO SHARE WITH YOU about our schedule this month...There are some exciting events scheduled for August 15th to 24th (see details below)  And then we will close for the final week of the month for a little R & R...reopening on Tuesday September 3rd, after Labor Day weekend.  Hope to see you sometime in the next 2 weeks!

Inline image

THURSDAY 8-15:
5pm - 7pm  MALACHI McCORMICK Birthiversary Happening. With stories told, Malachi's Dot-work artwork slideshow, and Malachi's special irish tea!

Inline image
FRIDAY 8-16:
7:30 - 10pm  WOODSTOCK TRIBUTE night 1
Local music community remembers the iconic event with their own versions of many great songs. Night 1  performers include: Terry Russo; Steve Jones;  Peace Train; Jim Indell, Rob Landsman, Elle LaForge, Jeff Mason; Carol Ruiz, Carmen Campo; The Snugs
$5 suggested donation

Inline image
SATURDAY 8-17:
7:30 - 10pm  WOODSTOCK TRIBUTE night 2
Night 2 performers include: Lou Russo; North Shore Six; Silver Strings; Frank Grail, Brian Regal; Nick Titolo; The Snugs; Steve Jones.
$5 suggested donation

Inline image
FRIDAY 8-23:
8pm  QUAAZGA AND THE SEPTOPUS / JULIA SANE
New song projects by multi-mental-instrumist and looping artist S. WILLIAM DAUGHS aka STEVE JONES;
PLUS JULIA SANE Mesmerizing melodies of the sirens of titan take wing. And featuring percussionist MARK M.
$5 suggested donation

Inline image
SATURDAY 8-24:
7:30 - 10pm  ETG OPEN MIC
is on A DIFFERENT DAY THIS MONTH ONLY
Music, Words, More! 2 songs, 8 min max.
Normally we have OPEN MIC on the last Saturday of the month, but next week we will be closed for HAPPY HOLIDAYS and so we decided to have it today instead! $3.00 suggested donation.

Hope to have your company!

BOOKS ON SALE THIS MONTH:
25% off of ART, MUSIC, PHOTOGRAPHY, FILM and COFFEE TABLE (Large format) books.

--- Katie and Steve
Every Thing Goes Book Cafe and Neighborhood Stage
208 Bay Street, between Victory Blvd and Hannah St
Tompkinsville, Staten Island NYC
718-447-8256