Sat Nov 12 noon to nine ETG Book Cafe GRAND OPENING

1 view

steve jones

Nov 7, 2005, 9:16:17 PM11/7/05
to book...@googlegroups.com
On Saturday, November 12th, we're having a big party and YOU are invited.

It's the Grand Opening Celebration of our new Book Cafe and Neighborhood Stage at 208 Bay Street AND it's the 22nd Anniversary of the Every Thing Goes stores.

Come and enjoy free snacks and tea, free internet, free music and performances all day from noon until 10pm. Comedy, vaudeville, classical music, drumming, poetry, dance, video projections, Ancient Greek, Shakespeare, piano/synthesizer, blues harmonica, and more! Our website has a complete listing and schedule of performances at http://www.etgstores.com/bookcafe/grand-open-celeb.htm

So come on over and sample some or all of our offerings and some spectacular local creativity.

-- Steve and Katie