Evolving Timeline

1 view

ETG Book Cafe

Jun 18, 2020, 9:21:04 PM6/18/20
to ETG-BOOK-CAFE GROUP
To our dear customers,

   We hope that you are well!  We have heard from many of you over these last months, and especially in the last week or so, and we really appreciate your support and your enthusiasm for ETG BookCafe. We miss you too!

   Our timeline for re-opening is still evolving. So much of what brings people to our establishment is the desire to connect socially. The heart of our business is providing a venue that allows people to connect to others. Of course there are those who come to sit alone in a quiet corner to study or work.  But we can't really run our business in a financially viable way (i.e. paying the bills) when we can't yet encourage gatherings, and many people are still protecting their health by avoiding others.

   So we are taking this time to catch our breath, do some needed maintenance jobs, complete unfinished projects and evaluate our future plans. We might be altering our menu and other merchandise offerings to better serve the current times, as well as the needs of our customers and ourselves.

   If you like, you can support us right now with the purchase of an ETG tote bag, or one of life's essentials such as coffee beans (organic and fair-trade), chocolate bars (also organic and fair-trade) or a box of soothing tea. We also have relevant political buttons and magnets and tote bags. Please call or email to set up an appointment for curbside purchase; we will do our best to get back to you in a timely manner.

 Thank you again for your interest in ETG BookCafe!  We are looking forward to hearing from you, and to seeing you very soon!
 Warmly,
--- Katie and Steve

Every Thing Goes Book Cafe and Neighborhood Stage
208 Bay Street, between Victory Blvd and Hannah St
Tompkinsville, Staten Island NYC
718-447-8256
http://www.etgstores.com/bookcafe/