Secrets of the Ouija Board

Ed Augusts

Aug 27, 2011, 3:04:55 PM8/27/11
to BOOK & MOVIE ADVENTURES with Ed Augusts
From time to time, now, i will list some e-books that I have written
and have available. on this site, and will "point" people toward the
place where you can find out more about them and purchase some of
them! What we have to present to you today is the e-book based on
the following:

SECRETS OF THE OUIJA BOARD
by Ed Augusts and Nikki Hackborn
Mystic Books, Mountain View, Ca. 1998.

Example of the rare 1997 softcover edition (sorry, there is no
option for graphics that I can find on these Google Groups, or I'd
show you the cover -- and more!) [Two different covers exist : One
in burgundy red, the other in bright canary yellow! Both are rare!
If you see a PAPERBACK EDITION on the Internet grab it, because there
are fewer than 30 copies or so, out there in the world!]

The need for a good, basic book on the subject of The Ouija Board
existed 14 years ago, there just wasn’t very much on the market that
delved into the subject of the Ouija. So my California partner Nikki
Hackborn and I delicately, respectfully examined both the facts-of-the-
matter as well as a legends that have grown up about not just the
Parker Brothers’ famous oracle, but other, earlier talking boards
going back more than 100 years. Some people don’t know that Ouija
follows in a tradition of trance channeling and Spirit Writing — also
known as Automatic Writing. Some examples are given. Did you know W.
B. Yeats’ wife dictated the mystical “The Vision” to her husband
through automatic writing, or that Patience Worth wrote a number of
novels while performing automatic writing, including some lovely
unearthly poetry that sounds as if a Spirit with the finest senses had
dictated it. This text was about 64 pages in the original softcover,
but the E-Book version removes some frilly decorations and pictures,
taking it down to 36 pages of text.

The place to see the photos mentioned and purchase the e-book, is on
this page: http://www.edaugusts.com/?page_id=2894

Nikki and I are still avidly collecting first-hand OUIJA stories for
future editions of this popular book, so if you have any true OUIJA
or Spirit Communication tales to tell — please contact one of us!
Seriously, we LOVE to hear stories about any forms of Spirit
Communication. What amazes me is that professional and amateur "GHOST
HUNTERS" go "out there" looking for ghosts, while it is so simple to
either communicate with them, or in some cases conjure them up, just
by using a Spirit Communicator such as a Ouija Board! —–Ed

By the way when you see the cover — that’s the 16th Century prophet
Nostradamus on the cover of our paperback, but in his lifetime, he
never used a Ouija board. Not in his lifetime. But for all we know,
he’s ‘coming through’ on Talking Boards like the Ouija today! LOL.