"Christian Astrology" and Possible Evidence For Jesus

Ed Augusts

Apr 23, 2011, 5:05:18 PM4/23/11
to BOOK & MOVIE ADVENTURES with Ed Augusts, e...@edaugusts.com
I have written 32 books and booklets of one kind or another over the
years. One of my least popular books up until the present time was
"Christian Astrology" (Mystic Books, 1997),. Unpopular because
astrology enthusiasts usually aren't too interested in Jesus, and
Christians are often not interested in astrology. But what the
astrology buffs don't understand is that the existence of Jesus, as
shown in the birthchart of Jesus, may be vital to understanding how
astrology works in showing archetypal personalities and highly
special, very GIFTED people, people who typify the best, or the most
unusual, of some quality or another... In Jesus' case, the mystic..
the healer... the teacher... the iconoclast... the "Man with a
Mission..." The man who says to feed the sick, to sell all you have,
give it to the poor, and THEN come follow me. Doesn't that imply a
fascinating natal chart? And that is exactly what we see in the
speculative reconstruction which former Methodist Pastor Don Jacobs
made when he determined March 1, 7 B.C.E. to be the most likely of all
possible birthdays for Jesus .My book takes off from his. I present
Jacob's speculative chart of Jesus in which the positions by Sign and
House and Aspect of his planets, Sun and Moon at birth, describe a
person JUST LIKE the Jesus of the gospels: A charismatic mystic... a
healer and teacher! This is a chart in which Neptune is a prism of
spiritual energies. Mars and Pluto, planets of two kinds of
authorities and persecutors -- are opposite most of his other planets
-- and show the specific way that he was persecuted. The Mercury,
the planet of the mind, in this chart, is in Aquarius, showing a
visionary, unconventional mind, Most of the planets are in a major
conjunction -- like that which made the Three Magi ("Wise Men") go in
search of the newborn "King". The conjunction was in Pisces, which
helps explain the fact that the Sign of the Fish, used for a hundred
years to describe Jesus,.

When this chart is compared, aspect for aspect, against famous,
notable and notorious people for whom we have accurate birth data, we
find that it compares much more favorably with healers, teachers,
mystics, and church authorities than it does with plutocrats, hard-
nosed businessmen, and politicians, not to mention generals, violent
felons, etc.. The Jesus chart can be used as a TEMPLATE to determine
who is more like Jesus, thinks and acts like Jesus, i.e., is Godlike,
spiritual, etc., and who is so little like Jesus that he or she would
likely shun or persecute Jesus, laugh at him, if they ever met. For
the statistically minded: The odds of the the observed evidence that
spiritual types of people have vastly different comparison factors
than worldly and non-spiritual types, is due to mere chance, are
impossibly remote.

I believe it has been shown that Herod the Great, the "client king" of
the Roman Province of Judea, the man whom the Bible says sought for
baby Jesus and killed a multitude of other children in the Bethlehem
area in order to try to kill him, died in 4 BCE. He couldn't have
persecuted Jesus 3 or 4 years after his own death, so Jesus was
obviously born at least 4 years earlier than the Romans calculated,
hundreds of years later. It was on a date while the madman Herod, who
killed a number of members of his own family -- was still alive. Here
is Wikipedia on that matter: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herod_the_Great#New_Testament_references

The chart I am using was rectified by (former) Methodist Pastor and
Astrologer Don Jacobs in his book: "Astrology's Pew in Church", which
appeared in March 1, 7 BCE, when a major conjunction took place in
Pisces. 1:21 or 1:30 a.m. local time, are suggested times of birth.
I have used 1:30 in my calculations. Here is additional information
and speculation about this curious and interesting subject
http://onelevelofheaven.wordpress.com/tag/rev-don-jacobs/. . .

According to my theory, the existence of the Jesus "template", with
which all other people can be compared for "Christ-like"
characteristics, or the lack of them, and the fact that OTHER
templates can be drawn by looking at the natal charts of various great
archetypal characters of history, is one of the proofs of astrology,
because people do resemble or not resemble by word and deed these
templates, just as indicated by their charts, thus fulfilling and
proving the astrological portraiture. For more information scroll
down into the Jesus Birth chart material on my "Cosmic Church of
Christ" page at: http://www.edaugusts.com/?page_id=986 Thank you!
----Ed Augusts