"Chinese Western Astrology" by Ed Augusts

Ed Augusts

Aug 25, 2008, 5:35:07 AM8/25/08
to BOOK & MOVIE ADVENTURES with Ed Augusts
An author is the last person to be writing a review of his own book,
but I guess I am that "last person", because here I am, writing that
review... But I've not hesitated to do that before with other titles
of mine, so here goes! It is 2:09 a.m. Pacific Time. If I hadn't had
4 cups of French Roast on & off during the whole day, I'd be oblivious
to this planet and its gravity, right now, I'd be looped on some
Astral Traveling or Conscious Dreaming session instead of sitting here
in the Music Room with a laptop on my chest like an idiot! . .

Title: CHINESE WESTERN ASTROLOGY
ID: 3775956
Category: Religion & Spirituality
DONALD TRUMP, and MICHAEL JACKSON all have in common? Yes, that's
right -- they're DOGS!!

(i'm not making that up, folks! They ARE Dogs, according to Chinese
Astrology, and strange to say, but they LOOK like Dogs, too!)
SYLVESTER STALLONE is another one born in this 'cluster', just
imagine his face, with his prominent nose. Now think of Clinton's
proboscis hanging there like part of an elephant's trunk! MADONNA
doesn't have a petite little schnozz either! Meanwhile, George W is
more the Pug-Nosed type-a-dog. MICHAEL JACKSON -- nobody can tell WHAT
KIND of NOSE he has at all! If he still HAS a nose, a REAL nose, that
is! Okay, back to this Announcement of said BOOK which I composed a
few hours ago while I still had some brains that were servicing my
keyboard:

DOGS, I say! According to Chinese Astrology. But THAT's just the
sign for the YEAR they were born in. Astrologer Ed Augusts, with more
than 30 years of experience in the field, discovered that we also have
MONTH, DAY, and HOUR Chinese Zodiac animals, as well! Easy-to-Read
TABLE OF CHINESE ZODIAC ANIMAL YEARS and TABLE OF ELEMENTS &
POLARITIES will show YIN-YANG Balance as well as Annual Zodiac
animals. Taken together with one's Western Zodiac Signs, this tends to
show the MALE-FEMALE Energy & Mental Balance in a person. Potential
violence and danger appear to be related to the astro-factors in this
128-pg breakthrough book. 112 famous or notorious people are examined
to see THEIR Secret Chinese + Western astrological components! You'll
LOVE "Chinese Western Astrology".

Did you know YOKO ONO is a triple ROOSTER? That's how she loudly,
singlehandedly, dominated JOHN and went about disbanding the
Beatles.

Elizabeth Taylor is a DOUBLE MONKEY, that goes for all those
carryings-on with upteen husbands and that silly on again, off again
marriage with Richard Burton, not to mention the whole Michael Jackson
thing; Monkeys can be silly!

Did you know -- this is all using my new method of Chinese-Western
Astrology which nobody before this day has ever seen or used -- Drew
Barrymore is a DOUBLE RABBIT/CAT with a side order of TIGER, She's
YIN WOOD. Yin is FEMALE and so is PISCES, so she's a FEMALE / FEMALE
as well, so it is possible she emanates a dense Tropic Double-Female
Energy. She needs to get laid!

Well, I don't know if you will, or won't like this book IT IS THE
NINTH BOOK I HAVE WRITTEN THIS YEAR!! I must be closing-in on some
kinda record. It was quite an eye-opener for me to write it. The 112
notable personalities (with more than a few "bad actors" thrown in --
and I don't mean Ronald Reagan, although he's there, too!). No, I
mean the big thick wad of SERIAL KILLERS and MASS MURDERERS that I
analyze in this text, to see what makes 'em tick! Part of their
problem surely seems related to the effect caused by the YIN-YAN
BALANCE of their Chinese Animal Zodiac Sign combined with the
influence of their Western Astrology Sun Sign. Of course, the truth
of the matter is even MORE detailed and MORE remote (unless you're an
astrologer!), because to REALLY plumb the depths of these criminals,
we're going to have to look at their WHOLE birthchart, and some of
them have a HOLE for a birthchart... So we'll have to examine their
Western, Eastern, Southern... Vedic, Chinese... Hungarian....
Chaldean... Sumatran...chart.. from whatever sources I can draw
upon! I am glad the Universe is paying me no less than $1.50 an hour
for my many many writing & typing projects!

Copyright Year: © 2008
Language: English
Country: United States
Telling, Divination, Psychic, Occult, Prophecy, Rich & Famous, Health
& Happiness, Prosperity, Systems

http://stores.lulu.com/edaugusts ---for the whole rack!

Continuing Explanation

I was working on 3 books at the same time, and now 2 of them are ready
to be published, and here is the first one: I processed 'em thru
Lulu.com again because of its high quality and fast turn-around. I
also have (finally!) gone-in for this "affiliate marketing" approach
since affiliates do make sales, judging by what my friend Suz is doing
with her products thru affiliate marketing, though personally, it
seems like a bunch of hype and jive. There are an incredible amount of
budding entrepreneurs out there who have NO PRODUCT and/or NO
EXPERIENCE and/or NO IDEAS, but they run around talking about
marketing strategies like lemmings that have been crossed with gophers
that made fast & furious love to weasels, so, YES, they all run in
tandem for the edge of the cliff, but instead of going off the edge,
at the last minute they dig down into it and later find someone's
shoulder to wrap themselves around like one of those Dead Fox stoles,
and enjoy a cup of Starbuck's.

Well, I didn't really review the book, but its just too complex and
the night is engulfing me now, I am thinking I am SEEING TINGS, scary,
frightening things, and just now realized what I was seeing beyond the
luminous screen was my OWN FOOT!! So, I will continue this someday
or abandon the project altogether and go back to watching movies. It
is now 2:24 a.m., I wrote an incredible amount in 15 minutes, that is
because I have discovered how a human Time Machine works. You get
yourself into an uncomfortable position, like you need to adjust
something, and it starts really really hurting, as if God wanted to
take a chunk of flesh now, and the rest later, and then, amidst such
pain, THAT is when TIME VERY NEARLY STOPS. And for a masochistic time
traveler, it would go backwards slooooowly, so he could experience the
pain all over again & again! Read my books! Become wiser than I ever
could be since I can write the stuff but can't put it to much use, and
you just might!
Best, -----Ed