Paimei installation for boofuzz (in python3)

JINESH SHAH

Feb 28, 2018, 8:12:22 AM2/28/18
to boofuzz
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this group.

I have started reading on boofuzz and sulley framework. sulley framework installation was not successful for me (in python3 or python2.7).

Although, i was able to install boofuzz.

Could someone provide me some pointers to install Paimei (including Pydbg, Pydasm)? It seems like there is not support for it in python3

Please help me out here

Regards,
Jinesh Shah

Joshua Pereyda

Mar 3, 2018, 2:57:42 PM3/3/18
to boofuzz
I believe I tried the same a while ago. pydbg may be Python 2 only for now, so you would need to upgrade it to Python 3 yourself. I couldn't really say how to do that though.