support for fuzzing float

sajith.ka...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2019, 1:04:41 AM6/4/19
to boofuzz

Hi All,
      Is there anything similar to s_float? Could not find this in the documentation.

Thanks
Sajith

Joshua Pereyda

Jun 6, 2019, 5:38:27 AM6/6/19
to boofuzz
No, there is nothing like this at the moment. This is definitely an enhancement that could be made. I believe there are a few different formats for encoding floating point numbers, so if you have any details on what would be helpful in your case or in general, feel free to share.

Joshua Pereyda

Jun 6, 2019, 5:39:04 AM6/6/19
to boofuzz
And feel free to open an issue: https://github.com/jtpereyda/boofuzz/issues

sajith.ka...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2019, 12:14:24 AM7/5/19
to boofuzz
Hi Joshua,

I have opened a new issue #289.
I developed a prototype for webapi fuzzing. Would like to know your experience and input in this area.

Thanks
Sajith

Joshua Pereyda

Jul 12, 2019, 9:23:27 PM7/12/19
to boofuzz
Thank you. Regarding the WEB API stuff, feel free to open a GitHub Issue or PR as appropriate, or start a new thread here.