Wanted example/test images for Aztec Code

Peter A

Feb 14, 2022, 11:27:02 AM2/14/22
to boofcv
image.png
Example of an Aztec Code

Hello everyone! The next release of BoofCV will include an Aztec Code reader / scanner and we are hoping to crowdsource some test images. In the US we don't randomly encounter aztec codes too often, except at the airport. I think in Europe they are more common I think. What we are looking for are typical use cases. No need to go out of your way to make it challenging since that's easy enough to do over here.

These images will be publicly available so try to not provide a marker if it has information that's too personal.

Reply to me directly if you have an example image you would like to share.

Thanks,
- Peter

--
"Now, now my good man, this is no time for making enemies."    — Voltaire (1694-1778), on his deathbed in response to a priest asking that he renounce Satan.