Open source Android QR scanner using BoofCV

OK

Jul 22, 2023, 11:27:52 PM7/22/23
to BoofCV
Is there an open source Android app that uses BoofCV for the QR scanner?

Peter A

Jul 23, 2023, 11:26:54 PM7/23/23
to boo...@googlegroups.com
If you want to try it out check out https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.boofcv.android&hl=en_US&gl=US it has QR code and other demos. I need to update it to the latest version and fix an issue.

On Sat, Jul 22, 2023 at 8:27 PM OK <asoz...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there an open source Android app that uses BoofCV for the QR scanner?

"Now, now my good man, this is no time for making enemies."    — Voltaire (1694-1778), on his deathbed in response to a priest asking that he renounce Satan.