what license/copyright to use on my modified example?

ro...@cgl.ucsf.edu

Apr 27, 2022, 6:27:09 AM4/27/22
to BoofCV
ExampleColorHistogramLookup.java in particular - I've turned it into a workhorse, and I'm about to open source, so sorting out licenses.

Thanks!

Peter A

Apr 27, 2022, 10:01:03 AM4/27/22
to boofcv
BoofCV in general has been released under Apache 2.0. Examples can be licensed under Apache 2.0 or public domain. Just added examples/LICENSE to clarify the issue.

Hope that helps!

On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 3:27 AM 'ro...@cgl.ucsf.edu' via BoofCV <boo...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
ExampleColorHistogramLookup.java in particular - I've turned it into a workhorse, and I'm about to open source, so sorting out licenses.

Thanks!

"Now, now my good man, this is no time for making enemies."    — Voltaire (1694-1778), on his deathbed in response to a priest asking that he renounce Satan.

Bill Ross

Apr 27, 2022, 1:19:09 PM4/27/22
to boo...@googlegroups.com

Thanks! It's not in BoofDemonstrations.zip yet (just downloaded).

I can't find a way to it online, no tree view link to get to the folder here, for example:

https://boofcv.org/index.php?title=Example_Color_Histogram_Lookup

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "BoofCV" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/boofcv/CAFKAwftU9_QhToW8rB3zbMuyYJ1%3Dh-WM8f53WDW%2B7Y-DPjyUSw%40mail.gmail.com.
--
Phobrain.com

Bill Ross