Unable to read DotCode QR code

Melwin Mathew

Aug 9, 2023, 1:54:27 AM8/9/23
to BoofCV
Is there a way to read QR code from an image containing QR in dots?

Peter A

Aug 10, 2023, 10:54:04 AM8/10/23
to boo...@googlegroups.com
Can you link to an example? I tink I know what you mean but just to be sure.

On Wed, Aug 9, 2023 at 12:54 AM Melwin Mathew <melwin...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there a way to read QR code from an image containing QR in dots?

"Now, now my good man, this is no time for making enemies."    — Voltaire (1694-1778), on his deathbed in response to a priest asking that he renounce Satan.
Message has been deleted

Melwin Mathew

Aug 17, 2023, 9:46:32 AM8/17/23
to BoofCV
Hi Peter,

    Is it possible to send the concerned QR image directly to you instead of sharing it in the group?

Thanks,
Melwin