Webcam issues and launcher config file location

Mitchial Stones

Feb 16, 2024, 2:21:19 AMFeb 16
to BoofCV
I was using the tracking demo and selected the webcam option. after using it a few times and trying a few other camera based demos I disconnected my camera, now i cant get the demos to load, even when I reconnect the camera the demo wont load. It seems like it is looking for a camera with the original id (the first camera I connected) i tried to find the config files to change the default option from webcam to the original default of a saved demo video. Any input or information would be greatly appreciated.