illegal reflective access by boofcv.io.image.ConvertRaster (0.36)

jp22

Aug 31, 2021, 4:17:31 PM8/31/21
to BoofCV
 Hi all,

Seeing this message during runtime:

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by boofcv.io.image.ConvertRaster (file:/.../boofcv/boofcv-io/0.36/boofcv-io-0.36.jar) to method sun.awt.image.ByteInterleavedRaster.getDataOffset(int)
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of boofcv.io.image.ConvertRaster

I believe the calling line of code is:

ConvertBufferedImage.convertFrom(inputCropped,working);

where inputCropped is a BufferedImage and working is a GrayU8.

When I employed --illegal-access=deny at runtime, I received the following:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: BufferedImage subimages are not supported in Java 9 and beyond
        at boofcv.io.image.ConvertRaster.getOffset(ConvertRaster.java:300)
        at boofcv.io.image.ConvertRaster.bufferedToGray(ConvertRaster.java:76)

Thanks,
Josh