Custom calibration field size

Ce

Oct 24, 2023, 11:39:57 AM10/24/23
to BoofCV
Hello!

Is there a way to specify the field size of the calibration pattern also in x and y dimensions, instead of square as before?

ConfigECoCheckMarkers cecm = ConfigECoCheckMarkers.singleShape(/*rows*/ 13, /*cols*/ 10, /*markers*/ 1, /*square size*/ 20);

Unfortunately, I notice that when I print the calibration field on a plate, the print is stretched longer in one direction than the other. This probably has to do with the printing process.

That's why my real field is 19.9x20.5mm instead of 20x20mm.

I had already considered shifting the layout points again at this point during calibration:

// Declare and setup the calibration algorithm
var calibratorAlg = new CalibrateStereoPlanar(detector.getLayout());
calibratorAlg.configure(/*zero skew*/false, /* radial */5, /* tangential */true);

I would be very happy if there is a simpler and less complicated way.

Many thanks and greetings
Ce