Having Bonsai communicate with arduino to send TTL

Albit Caban

Jun 27, 2023, 2:53:20 PM6/27/23
to Bonsai Users
Hi, I'm looking to time-lock a camera with my miniscope data. To do this I want to have Bonsai send my miniscope DAQ a constant 5v signal as soon as I click start on Bonsai, this will in turn tell my DAQ (through a BNC cable attached to PIN 2)  to start the calcium recording on the miniscope while simultaneously starting my video camera (for behavior) recording on Bonsai. I have this so far but it does not seem to work. I also uploaded Firmata to my arduino. I'm very confused with the documentation regarding bonsai to arduino connections and need a little help. Please let me know what I might be doing wrong or if anyone has any ideas! Thank you!
Albit_Dlight_Workflow_Experimental_vp - Copy.bonsai

brunocruz

Jun 29, 2023, 3:44:23 AM6/29/23
to Bonsai Users
Hi!

We are making a push to move all discussions and Q&A to GitHub. As a result, I would invite you to copy your question there.

See you there,
Bruno