Set the time of the shock process

Sigma

Dec 11, 2022, 2:17:48 AM12/11/22
to Bonsai Users
Hello, i'm a new bonsai user and i get a problem. What I want to achieve is that when the mouse enters the area of ​​interest, give it a 2 second shock via the arduino. I want the mouse to be electrocuted for only 2 seconds. But i found that when the Arduino is in the 5V output state, it will remain in this state. So the mice would be electrocuted all the time. I don't know how to set the time of the shock process. I use "Delay", but it doen't work. I would be very grateful if you could help me. Thanks!206829921-df3403e2-297a-4ddd-b726-4452eeef149f.jpg

kapil...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2022, 2:49:39 PM12/13/22
to Bonsai Users
Hi,